Recommendations how More Easy to Choose Appropriate Mattress:
- Rigidity/Ergonomic Propertie
- By choosing a mattress, the most important rule – to test different types of mattresses in order to find for you the most comfortable one:
- It can be as rigid, as well as soft
- The mattress rigidity is deterrmined by the soft/rigid material layers which in combination with the blocks of pocket springs form 3 mattresses of differrent rigidity.
- From the viewpoint of a straight back and health, the most recommendable approach would be to choose a mattress as rigid as possible with breathing coconut layers which - thanks to their orthopaedic properties – are holding the backbone straight, as well as due to excellent air permeability allows for the body to get the freshness feeling during the whole sleeping time. If, however, a favorite is a more soft mattress, then we recommend the latex layer above the coconut or the latex above matrress as a good choice. Also the people after the backbone injuries or lying people definitely should not choose the above layer of matrress to choose of porolon or of soft latex. The rigid coconut layer would be the most suitable in this case./Recommendation from the health doctor, osteophate, physiotherapist, the sport couch Nikolaj Strigin.
- If the sleepers have large weight differen.ce, we advise to choose more rigid mattress on the foundation of the block of pocket springs and to cover with a more soft topper matrress. Thus, this combination will provide full-fledged comfort for both sleepers.
It is essentially that mattresses should contain breathing, ventilating and antibacterial layers being different for various mattress’ types. By choosing a reciprocal mattress with a wool or cotton-wool layer under its cover, you have a chance to get in the heating mattress in the winter time and and a more cool mattress in the summertime. These layers could be chosen also for a mattress topper.
- Mattress Topper – Yes or No???
The most important functions of the mattress topper – to protect the mattress from the hygienic viewpoint and to prolong its service life. This also can improve ergonomical properties of the mattress.
If you have bought a mattress, but it nevertheless is too rigid or too soft, you can change the rigidity of this base mattress and improve its ergonomic properties.
If you have chosen a soft mattress and next to you often are sleeping children, we advise to lay down the child on a rigid mattress
topper. This will ensure for the child a straight backbone during the sleeptime and will not cause its deformation.